Friday, December 18, 2009

procrastination is awesome

I recently found a classic Mario Bros game online which has been steadily ruining my academic career. Aside from being addictive, it has a certain novelty because we never had video games or computer games as kids (unless you count MathBlaster for DOS, but I don't think < / C : LEARN MATH / EXECUTE is exactly a recipe for hours of fun).*

Anyhow, the few times I did get to play Mario Bros was at my best friend's house, because her parents were older and totally buying her love with gadgets. I always played Luigi because I felt bad no one ever chose him for things and Mario always got all the credit.

More exams to come, so I expect a higher score is on the horizon.

Stephanie


*This is a total lie. I kicked ass at Math Blasters and thought I was the shit, besides. How did I not get beat up more as a child?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.supermarioonline.net/?act=play&id=462

    Join me in the madness, people.

    ReplyDelete