Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finals are not fun. But fish are. And peppermints.

I know I was thinking about posting a photo of my desk covered in books (and me, buried amongst them), but right now I'm too lazy to do that and then upload it all to the computer, so you're getting a preview of the tank with new plants! The fishies love their new home and it's much more serene than the older version, so it'll be nice to switch them up now and then.


Also, it has come to my attention that York Peppermint Patties have been reformulated. I feel everyone on this blog should be aware: they are now thicker and have a smaller diameter, and the filling is smoother and softer.* The result? A more pleasing mint:chocolate ratio, and the ability to let them melt in your mouth without chewing like a cow. Hurrah! The most wonderful time of the year, INDEED.

More to come from up here in Philly. Yay! for Ali having a blog and inviting us to join!

Stephanie

* That's what she said. ZING!

1 comment: